[Trash-talk] gr: music video directors

the Garbage Fan Site garbage at subhuman.net
Sat Feb 7 00:08:30 PST 2004

>After 8 years of selling them I think Im justified in saying "they're a
>bloody pain in the ass if you ask me." :-P

>Baz

Our little Camcorder behaves very much like a DV camera, which is cool. It's
a bit sucky and old as far as features go though. Hey at least Apple
invented one thing I love - FireWire :) Video editing is *bliss* on these
things. Drag and drop video editing suites; rather than 40 minutes of crappy
home video you get 20 minutes of artistically edited crappy home video :P