[Trash-talk] gr: music video directors

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 00:25:50 PST 2004

I know which ones you mean, but I think those are the band's personal
recorders. Seen the cams at loads of G shows, however I've never seen any of
that material in any public connection. Except for Camden which was for that
Roadies show. And they only shot Supervixen there.
Anyway, at the Edinburgh show Shirley wore a white tank top and white
capris, in the SYM vid footage that's not from Hackney she's wearing black
capris. So it couldn't possibly be Edinburgh.

@nette

"Listen to Geenie, dear, Geenie knows."
-Geenie-