[Trash-talk] gr: music video directors

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 20:07:08 PST 2004

Well, the message of the video is the message of the song, only with images
in stead of words.

The live version was recorded at MTV 5 Night Stand (I saw myself there for a
split second) and somewhere in America, can't remember which city. Maybe
Milwakee(spelling?), I don't know. Could have been a city starting with an
M, but my memory is usually wrong about these things. Definately not
Edinburgh, tho. That one wasn't filmed. Brixton Academy was partly filmed,
and 5 Night Stand was a live broadcast. The others weren't filmed, but the
Liquid Rooms one was aired on radio..! *lol*

@nette

"Listen to Geenie, dear, Geenie knows."
-Geenie-