[Trash-talk] gr: music video directors

Ilya aka Beeven beeven at mail.ru
Sun Feb 8 16:45:50 PST 2004

sn> Well, the message of the video is the message of the song, only with images
sn> in stead of words.
That's exactly what I was going to tell, Anette, you're reading my mind ;)

I think that video is very funny and ironic, especially parts
with garbage playing. I don't meant drawings.

Btw, did somebody noticed that in some videos you can see Duke, Steve
and Butch staring at camera (Milk, Push It, Androgyny) periodically?
This seems like some kind of tendence to me...

Beeven.

>>From: "xshirleyxvixenx *~*" <shirleyvixen at hotmail.com>
>>To: trash-talk at tcp.com
>>Subject: Re: [Trash-talk] gr: music video directors
>>Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 15:36:23 +0000

>>>The message of the video is a very good one and well illustrated. However,
>>>the drawings suck donkeyballs, I HATE them!
>>
>>There was a message? I don't recall a message, I must just have been crying
>>in distress at the time.
>>
>>Btw was the live video - any of it recorded in Edinburgh cos I think I was
>>in it :P *laughs* I remember people recording but ya know.. just checking!
>>*hehe*
>>
>>lou
>>xx

sn> Last ned nye MSN Messenger 6.1 gratis
sn> http://www.msn.no/computing/messenger
sn> - Den korteste veien mellom deg og dine venner

sn> Trash-talk mailing list
sn> Trash-talk at tcp.com