[Trash-talk] OT/NGR: Why I don't want to visit USA, ever, any more

Adam i Agnieszka Gasiorowski FNORD agquarx at venus.ci.uw.edu.pl
Thu Feb 5 10:54:04 PST 2004

wilson king wrote:

> > This new policy is kinda pointless, any real terrorist
> > is already here or can easily cross our completely
> > unprotected borders with Mexico or Canada.
>
> Exactly!!! Even with all the increased airport security and stuff, our
> borders are huge and easy to penetrate.

	It's not even about being treated as a
 criminal. I'm just afraid to visit now. I am
 afraid, that I might be harassed and arrested
 for no reason except my skin is not of the
 "right" colour or my beart is not the "right"
 lenght or I just 'look suspicious'. I'm even
 scared to death by security beepers at the
 gates of music stores, so _maybe_ I am to
 sensitive? It's not OK to visit a coutry as
 a tourist and feel terrorised and...you know
 what I mean. It's just not right! It should
 not be! Sorry for being vague sometimes,
 my vocabulary is not equally developed in
 various parts of the English language (which
 I like, a lot, as a techie kind of person).

--
Seks, seksić, seksolatki... news:pl.soc.seks.moderowana
https://hyperreal.info/pomoc/ { 1488 } WiNoNa => )   (