[Trash-talk] PJ Harvey @ the Knitting Factory (concert review, NGR)

Stefanie Schwartz skull at spastica.net
Tue Aug 17 08:39:51 PDT 2004

i saw her the night before at the henry fonda... and although the set list
was a tiny tiny bit different and the dress in question was red, i agree
(particularly with the karen o impersonation bit; maybe it's just the
haircut?).  one of the most amazing shows i have ever seen.
she is so tiny compared to the guys in her band!  they look like an entirely
different species of human being!
GO SEE HER.  GO GO GO.