[Trash-talk] PJ Harvey @ the Knitting Factory (concert review, NGR)

curtis slv0000 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 17 21:14:27 PDT 2004

I'm so jealous of you two. She's my absolute favorite and I've still
never seen her live. I'm in Montana this week and I was going to fly
through LA on the way here to catch one of her shows but they were
already sold out and I didn't want to go to all the trouble and expense
and then not manage to get in. I can't wait for a full tour.

Curtis