[Trash-talk] Enjoy the Silence?

Chris French beav19 at nme.com
Sat Apr 24 01:07:15 PDT 2004

so, yeah.... hi, i'm chris, but most people call me
beav... i'm 27, will be 28 in a few weeks (may 5)...
i'm from a small town called north manchester in
Indiana...   i graduated from Ball State University in
muncie, IN with a bachelors degree in
telecommunications for audio and video production....
i've spent the majority of the last two years on the
road.. i work for a band called Lennon (used to be on
Arista records) and have been touring with them pretty
consistantly for a couple years now...   i've also
toured with a few other bands, done some studio stuff,
and various other music related things...   music is my
life.   currently i'm staying at my sister's place in
north manchester, but i will be moving into my new
apartment in Fort Wayne, Indiana in early may...
although i've lived most of my life in indiana, i also
lived in nashville, TN for awhile, i lived in toronto,
ontario, canada for a few months, and i pretty much
lived in orlando, FL for awhile...  and because of my
touring, i've been to 47 of the 50 states and all of
canada.  i also do a little bit of website stuff,
although i dont think i'm all that good at that...  i
am also into wakeboarding, although i havent had much
time for it the last couple years...  oh, and i am
addicted to hoodies.. haha..   i have a girlfriend
named Lauren who i unfortunately don't see much because
she lives in atlanta, Georgia (long distance
relationship... but what isn't long distance when
you're on the road all the time)...    currently i'm
working in a factory back here at home during our
offtime from the road, because i got myself into alot
of debt...  i've dug myself out of that hole though and
am officially debt free! (well, except student loans...
but those never go away)...   i'm about to head out on
the road again for a summer of touring with Lennon
(solo acoustic set for the entire SuicideGirls tour,
some canadian dates that are TBA, then 11 dates on the
Warped Tour, and then about a dozen dates w/ Heart)...
  ok, i'll stop boring you now... wanna know anything
else, email me...   beav at lennononline.com