[Trash-talk] Enjoy the Silence is Golden?

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 15:20:33 PDT 2004

My Name's Bill and I'm a trashaholic.

I work full time at some computer company is SillyCon Valley Californy,
and spend my free time seeing live music and fantasizing about Shirley
Manson.  I also make live recordings of my favorite bands and share
them with me friends. I used to trade a lot online but after a while
there wasn't a lot out there that I wanted anymore. I play guitar but
my band fell apart sometime last year or something so I haven't played
much lately.

I also like to keep myself informed of current political events, mostly
by reading 'alternative' news sources, avoiding the big corporate news
agencies like CNN and FOX which are mostly just mouthpieces for the
current administration is this country (US).  My new favorite news
periodical is The Nation, which has been around since 1865.
www.thenation.com.  My favorite news show is Democracy Now,
www.democracynow.org.

I got into Garbage in the fall of '96, and have been on trash-talk ever
since. I have seen them many times, mostly in western states, but also
in Europe a few times.

I also maintain what I believe to be the only website devoted to
Garbage setlists, www.gargabebase.com.  Although it's in need of some
updating for sure, I plan to keep it indefinitely. I think I've got it
paid up through 2008.

Eagerly anticipating new Garbage music.

Bill

=====
Quotes of the Week
Polish Pres. Aleksander Kwasniewski said "We were misled with the information on weapons of mass destruction."Asked about the remarks, Pres. Bush said: "I'm here to eat."
- Associated Press, 3/19/04