[Trash-talk] Enjoy the Silence?

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 06:54:44 PDT 2004

> Your name, age, job, status, whatever.

Interesting proposal. Here's mine, I'm April. I'm
currently 21 about to be 22. As of right now I have a
part time job at a Barnes & Noble and I really like
it. I don't consider a rinky-dink little job, it's
cool.

I'm now studying art at U of North Texas. I was into
computer scince but I wasn't happy with it. So it's a
whole new 4 years to do.

I have no kids, and don't want any. I don't have a
buyfriend or anything like that, never have. I've been
feeling really down and out the past year, mostly
alone. Hopefully things will get better, personally.

Patinetly awaiting new Garbage,
April (aka manson26)