[Trash-talk] Enjoy the Silence?

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 03:18:08 PDT 2004

Well, I've enjoyed it long enough and now i think we need a bit of life.
Obviously there isn't that much to talk about which is Garbage-related but
NO matter, we can fill in the time with something else. I'm going to start
something and I'm sure absolutely no one else apart from me will do this but
again, I don't mind. I'm only doing it because I'm interested to see what
other people will say. If there is no response then that's fine.

Anyways, we all kinda know each other from being part of this mailing list
but there are always lulls when things happen and we don't know what goes
on. I mean I "know" a lot of you but I have no idea what your jobs are or
what you've been up to recently, therefore I want people to post a little
summary of what they've been up to in the past year. It might interest you.
It might not. We'll see. I'm keen to see what everybody does. See the
diversity or whatever. Your name, age, job, status, whatever. If you've got
kids.

Here's my little story.

Okay, I'm Lou as you all know. I still live in Northern Ireland with my
parents. I'm 18 years old so I'm still at school studying for my A Levels in
French, Geography and English Language. I need 3A's to be able to get into
any of the courses that I really want and even then I have no guarantee so
that's the scary bit for the moment. But we'll see. If it doesn't work out,
I don't mind.

As well as being a lazy student (a very lazy student) I'm a waitress in
Ballycastle and I like that a lot. I know a lot of people think it's just a
sucky part time job but I've been doing this for almost two years in the
same restaurant and I love it.

I'm single which is the best way to be I reckon. No kids just a adorable
little lamb called Mimi (:P) who can't walk so I'm teaching him how to. Not
that it's working or anything. He has got some really big problem. Oh yeah,
I live on a sheep farm. You might know that, you might not. And they're just
finishing lambing about now. Oh my God, some really cute and beautiful lil
babies running around.

Erm, that sounded like a dating profile. "I'm single and looking for...".
Okay that filled about 5 minutes of my time. I'm just sitting bored in
school having figured out how to use Hotmail on this new network. Anyways...

*bored*

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days