[Trash-talk] The Rasmus and Garbage

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 15:42:19 PDT 2004

>From http://www.garbagebase.com

02 Feb 99 Old Icehall - Helsinki Finland

Temptation Waits / Not My Idea / I Think I'm Paranoid / Special / My
Lover's Box / Hammering In My Head / Milk / Stupid Girl / Vow / Queer /
Sleep Together / Push It / Only Happy When It Rains / You Look So Fine
// Medication / Trip My Wire / When I Grow Up

Support: Rasmus

GarbageBase rules!
 - Bill, webmaster, garbagebase.com!

--- xshirleyxvixenx *~* <shirleyvixen at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm quite liking The Rasmus right now. Not ashamed of it (as the
> people
> jj72.org reckon I should be :P) at all cos I like them whethere
> they're big
> or clever or cool or whatever. They sound good.
>
> But yeah, turns out that they supported Garbage on some of their
> shows in
> Finland. Maybe just the one but anyways, when was that? Does anyone
> know?
> I'm assuming it was during the V2.O tour anyways.
>
> lou
> xx

=====
Quotes of the Week
Polish Pres. Aleksander Kwasniewski said "We were misled with the information on weapons of mass destruction."Asked about the remarks, Pres. Bush said: "I'm here to eat."
- Associated Press, 3/19/04