[Trash-talk] The Rasmus and Garbage

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 22:39:38 PDT 2004

I'm quite liking The Rasmus right now. Not ashamed of it (as the people
jj72.org reckon I should be :P) at all cos I like them whethere they're big
or clever or cool or whatever. They sound good.

But yeah, turns out that they supported Garbage on some of their shows in
Finland. Maybe just the one but anyways, when was that? Does anyone know?
I'm assuming it was during the V2.O tour anyways.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days