[Trash-talk] random

Stefanie Schwartz skull at spastica.net
Tue Apr 20 17:30:05 PDT 2004

this list is not dead!
i just picked up the siouxsie authorised biography and i was reading the intro by shirley.. and she mentions that when the banshees were doing the seven year itch tour garbage were also touring (this was april or so of 2002).. and how even though their fans are "of a different generation" she found out that they were seeing the banshees as well!

THAT WAS ME!  in a desperate effort to say something shirley would find interesting (since she seemed really bored by my unexpected gushing of MAN YOU ARE SO COOL which was probably super lame) i told her that she had inspired me to get into the banshees and that i now adored them and had seen them just the week before - which DID make her eyes flicker some interest and we did talk about it for a while.

sorry that just warmed my cold little heart.

more random: has anybody seen ghostbusters 2 where one of the characters (i think peter macnicholl) refers to the villain as "viggo the butch" ?  that warms my heart as well.

stefanie