[Trash-talk] where the hell is rangada goddess?!

Alan Hoppe scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:37:57 PDT 2004

Oh yeah! That was when you and her and the other Texas people got photos
backstage and stuff and hers has this ominous looming Mr T right behind her
and Shirley. It's a hilarious photo. She said he went on about "no touching,
no laughing, no photos, no crying ....." and then they basically just went
ahead and did photos anyway. I never get photo ops with G, goddammit!
*grrrrrrrr*

I know she's OK and all that but miss seeing her messages on trash-talk.
She'll probably return someday. With a new line of G merchandise, websites,
fanzines, and exciting sightings and tidbits.

-Alan-