[Trash-talk] Pictures of blonde shirley at wedding

Alan Hoppe scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 20:30:10 PDT 2004

yeah, i think that's daniel's wedding. there's one really cool photo of
shirley duke and ....... someone's parents. haha. it must be weird to be all
famous and go to a wedding and have the pics turn up all over the place
because everyone obsesses over you and googles you constantly.

i mean .. i googled those pics awhiel back too. heeeee. so i'm not saying
silver vow meg is any weirder or less weird than me. actually we're both
probably weird. but normal is so boring.

-alan-