[Trash-talk] Pictures of blonde shirley at wedding

hardcore garbagebase at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 12:03:38 PDT 2004

Looks to me like it's from the wedding of a couple named Rob and Mika.
I mean their names are right in the URL of the pages, and I didn't see
any pics of Daniel

--- Alan Hoppe <scully_itsme at hotmail.com> wrote:
> yeah, i think that's daniel's wedding. there's one really cool photo
> of
> shirley duke and ....... someone's parents. haha. > >>

>http://www.blogblogblog.com/2003/05-31-rob+mika/Pages/9.html
> ttp://www.blogblogblog.com/2003/05-31-rob+mika/Pages/12.html

=====
Quotes of the Week
Polish Pres. Aleksander Kwasniewski said "We were misled with the information on weapons of mass destruction."Asked about the remarks, Pres. Bush said: "I'm here to eat."
- Associated Press, 3/19/04