[Trash-talk] I can't stop when it comes to you....

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 16:20:07 PDT 2003

Vow?????? How on earth did you get Hammering to turn into Vow???

Anyway, wasn't Hammering written on the bullet train from Tokyo to Nagoua,
Nogoia (or what ever... I have no idea how to spell that name)? I think I
remember reading that some years ago.

But regarding bullet trains aren't they those ultra-fast electric trains? I
believe their popularity are growing mainly in Japan and Europe. I think I
remember watching a show on them on Discovery, they're mainly used in
Germany and Japan. Correct me if I'm wrong, tho.

@nette

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-