[Trash-talk] Shirley wannabe ad campaign??

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 16:12:04 PDT 2003

I went shoe shopping the other day and saw this billboard in a window. My
immediate reaction when I skimmed the shoes in the window was "what the
f.....?? Shirley?????", but it obviously wasn't when I looked closer. But
that is such a Shirley pose and look. Apart from the very blonde hair...

@nette

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-

Hotmail snakker ditt språk!
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/sbox?rru=dasp/lang.asp - Få Hotmail på
norsk i dag