[Trash-talk] The Raveonettes in SD (concert review, NGR)

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 08:24:56 PDT 2003

I just saw them this Monday here in Dallas. They were
so awesome and super sweet! I arrived 4 hours early
and met Sune as he came out of the bus. I got alittle
VIP treatment for being there early. Kittens for
Christian and Stellastar* were absolutely awesome and
of course the Raveonettes kicked ass! I got to meet
all of the bands afterwards, get a photo with the
Raveonettes get and some autographs. They said they'd
come back soon and do 'Bowels of the Beast' for me :)
I can't wait! I got the setlist, the same as the pongo
typed up, encore included Attack of the Ghost Riders /
Cops on Your Tail / Beat City

If only I had this kind of experience at a Garbage
show!

April

--- blisteringheat <blisteringheat at earthlink.net>