[Trash-talk] loula vixen pink

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 5 15:13:31 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "xshirleyxvixenx *~*"

<snip>
> yeah you're probably right about who it is then.. :) and i dont know why
you
> have never been there. i mean dearest - come on, how long have you lived
in
> seattle and you've never even ventured in the door? *sighs* guess its
> different for guys.

i never go anyplace. hardly ever.

<snip>
> >anyway, we all know that your closet is really just filled with loula
pink
> >vixen dildo prototypes.
> >you probably started designing them back when we were designing new
> >products
> >for the garbage store!
>
> man, i am *disgusted*. i was a child back then. im a child now and here
you
> are trying to fill my mind with horrible thoughts. i was 14 when i wrote
an
> article for fof about garbage merchandise and you can be assured that it
was
> all fluff and innocence and purity!!!

i'm sorry - you're right - and i'm a bad influence and a horrible role
model.
then again, perhaps i never woulda talked about such things in the first
place if someone hadn't told me that goodvibes.com is the band's official
site. i was innocent and pure too, then i went there and by the time i'd
realised i was in the wrong place, the pandora's box had been blown open.
innocence and purity were crushed, destroyed. *sniff*