[Trash-talk] loula vixen pink

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 5 15:10:19 PDT 2003

> > oh yeah i know. i have a friend who claims it to be her favourite shop.
>
>haha - i think i know who you're talking about!! that's funny.
>well, the store has a cool, clever name. i've never been there.
>
>honest.

yeah you're probably right about who it is then.. :) and i dont know why you
have never been there. i mean dearest - come on, how long have you lived in
seattle and you've never even ventured in the door? *sighs* guess its
different for guys.

>yeah, well, 'skeleton' might've been too intense a word to use. 'recurring
>dramedy'?
>anyway, we all know that your closet is really just filled with loula pink
>vixen dildo prototypes.
>you probably started designing them back when we were designing new
>products
>for the garbage store!

man, i am *disgusted*. i was a child back then. im a child now and here you
are trying to fill my mind with horrible thoughts. i was 14 when i wrote an
article for fof about garbage merchandise and you can be assured that it was
all fluff and innocence and purity!!!