[Trash-talk] queen of leon??

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 1 14:12:00 PDT 2003

loula vixen pink! haha ..

okay, jump to my mini-dream-sequence news telecast:

"and during the december school formal, the winner of this year's lesbian of
the year award went to louise, who recieved a vibrating trophy. 'it's a
vibrator, though i can hold it like a trophy if i want to,' louise was
reported as saying outside during her answering of press questions. this
particular model was designed especially for this year's lesbian of the year
award by local sex toy makers 'toys in babeland', and they named this model
the 'loula vixen pink'. they expect the shiny pink model to become
increasingly popular, what with lou-lou's celebrity BUZZ, and it can be
purchased at their store in dublin."

wow - you became famous for singing butterfly collector, and now this! well,
it's hard for me to seperate reality from fiction, but that's okay. your
celebrity status in my little world is just enhanced by my psychosis and
delirium. thanks for sharing!

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz