[Trash-talk] Dublin

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 30 17:12:15 PST 2003

Are there any Trashers in Dublin and specifically in Dublin next Wednesday
(10th December) - that includes you Miss Littler Lou!

So yeah - let moi know, I'm in one of *those* moods, ie. I want to meet
everyone that walks and introduce myself to them before running off
screaming into the night. Possibly.

That or I may be going down to acquaint myself with Trinity College (Open
days are a fantastic excuse to go shopping... :-D). I also wish to set up
home in this weird shop that I was shown to last time - totally forgotten
its name - it's in Temple Bar and while I'm at it - I may go to the
lapdancing club as well. Anyone interested? :-D

Also - while I'm at it. If you've got lj, don't forget to post in
http://www.livejournal.com/~trashtalk It's not the most happening place in
the world but hey, give it a chance. :P

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days