[Trash-talk] Knitting

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 30 17:06:12 PST 2003

>>>I am bored of my knitting already.Maybe I won't make a scarf for everyone
>>>I know afterall.Maybe >>>I'll just finish one!

Hmm - oh how I can relate.. I went through a knitting phrase a number of
years ago and decided everyone was getting scarves for Christmas, until I
thought better of it and decided just to make one for myself. That one scarf
is still sitting in my knitting box, hidden away from the world. Oh Shirley
- big plans, big plans...

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days