[Trash-talk] my two seconds of fame!

blisteringheat blisteringheat at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 30 08:32:43 PST 2003

The concert footage appears to be from night #1, but most of the crowd
close ups are from night #3. You can tell by the wristband colors. At least
one of the bonus tracks is from the Anaheim show.

pongo

when did i get perverted
i can't remember your name
i'm growing introverted
you touch my hand but it's not the same...

chance to see much of it yet.  i was looking for people i know.  thanks for
the dvd digits so i can just jump there.

> This live concert/box set thing is exactly what Garbage needs to do.
Videos, B sides and rarities, live concerts, videos...