[Trash-talk] NGR: Sarah and that one band

jearle jearle at mail.ukans.edu
Sun Nov 30 23:55:27 PST 2003

First of all, Merry Christmas, everyone!! :)

I just read Sarah by JT Leroy. Since I'm sure a lot of you have read it, I
wanted to ask something. Did anyone else think it would make a great animated
film? I just kept thinking it would be awesome as a sort of adult-oriented
(obviously) cartoon movie. Just wondered if anyone else thought the same
thing.

Also, about that band, Pretty Girls Make Graves (is that what they're
called?).
I recall hearing that Hope Sandoval (formerly of Mazzy Star) is somehow
involved
with them. Is that true?

Is the new No Doubt DVD good? I'd buy it if I weren't a poor college student.

I miss Garbage.