[Trash-talk] do you seriously work with music? do you know computers?

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 23:03:25 PST 2003

If you do, check out this computer I'm getting!
http://www.kmstudiosystems.com/audioW_MVplus.html
My teacher is in the process of working out an offer for the students in my
class and if he can do it I won't hesitate to buy it. So far we've been
informed that we will only get offers on the two smallest ones, the Mini
Viking and Mini Viking Plus, I want the plus one cos then I can work with
sound on videos.

@nette

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-