[Trash-talk] do you seriously work with music? do you know computers?

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 16:11:21 PST 2003

Awesome system! Vikings are cool.

--- "starvin' @nette" <bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com> wrote:
> If you do, check out this computer I'm getting!
> http://www.kmstudiosystems.com/audioW_MVplus.html
> My teacher is in the process of working out an offer for the students
> in my
> class and if he can do it I won't hesitate to buy it. So far we've
> been
> informed that we will only get offers on the two smallest ones, the
> Mini
> Viking and Mini Viking Plus, I want the plus one cos then I can work
> with
> sound on videos.
>
> @nette

=====
I believe that an informed voting public will do the right thing in the next election. The key word being informed. Seek the truth people, don't believe the hype. Apathy will get us nowhere. Some good sources of information are places like http://www.moveon.org ; http://www.democracynow.org ; http://news.bbc.co.uk/ ; http://www.blackboxvoting.org ;

The future's here we are it we are on our own...