[Trash-talk] Europe VMAs on MTV2

Snowflake vixen at net.yu
Wed Nov 5 20:10:23 PST 2003

I'm still alive and kickin'...little behind everything & was occupied with
sport event..or should I better tell the truth...helped friend to catch D. Beckham
to sign something. Result-failure.

Good to hear EMA will be aired in USA. Live from what I can see-
9pm @ our place= 3pm usa ET.
Anyways I hope Shirley will appear early, so that I don't have to watch
entire 2-3 hours of freak show.

What about manson-manson duet? since new G album will come
god-knows-when next year this might be considered as small dosage of
Garbage, just to get through the winter.

Snowflake

  heyyyyyyy - what happened to snowflake? or supersnowflakevixen?

  well, the Europe VMAs will be broadcast in the USA, live I think --

  LIVE on MTV2 on Thursday 11.6.03 at 3 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT

  according to http://www.mtv.com/onair/ema/