[Trash-talk] Europe VMAs on MTV2

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 14:42:48 PST 2003

where abouts do you live, ms SFV? perhaps you will see shirley manson out and about!
that would make up for your not getting d. beckham's autograph. i don't know who d. beckham is.

yeah, having an odd single with shirley and marilyn would be a great thing to have between garbage albums! it makes me think of "#1 crush" back in an earlier hiatus between releases.

i'm so glad the EMAs are going to be broadcast here in the US. if i were there backstage at the event i'd try to get my picture taken with shirley and christina. this should be a great event. i hope shirley brought her diary with her.

xoxo.........alan