[Trash-talk] e-mail from Disney

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 00:31:08 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "starvin' @nette"

> Dang, that's expensive!!!

yeah -- they price stuff super high when they want to encourage rental
traffic of something. it's "priced for rental".

> On a slightly different note, I'm going to see the third and final Matrix
> movie on Monday! Woooo!!! I like Agent Smith, I don't know why, but I find
> him rather sexy.

somehow that seems perfect. @nette and agent smith. i don't know why, it
just does.

> Urgh, my head hurts. Teacher called in sick today, so we're just sitting
> here..... My cough's gotten better, Alan! :) Can't understand why, I've
only
> had it for 3 weeks..! (sarcasm)

i'm glad your cough's better. i think it sounds like something more serious.
more on that in the other email we've got going! so, the whole classroom is
just .. sitting there? you should get everyone to join trash-talk!

> Ok, I see I'm going into a ramble now, so I'm going to stop here.....

here's something to ramble about -- the shirley manson - marilyn manson duet
story??? c'mon @nette, you must've known about that - you're on the MB 24/7,
haha.