[Trash-talk] Queen Helen fanclub/fanzines

Lindsay Calhoun shirleyzas at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 13:28:33 PDT 2003

Yay for Alan, who is swooping in to save the day in a sense.  This *so*
needs to be a chapter in the TTB saga...Popstar Thongboy rides in on his
white horse *just* in time to help Elfie battle the evil corporate whores of
the record industry and disperse the secret Queen Helen goodies which allow
trashers 'round the world possess some...I don't know...secret power...which
I can't think of right now.  And Renee stealthily spies on Claire's parents,
and taps their phone for info on Claire, then that situation gets righted
somehow, but I'll let the auteur Nala finish that all up :)
-Lindsay