[Trash-talk] CL Featured in New VH1 Commercial

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 00:45:41 PDT 2003

My dad first saw this and told me, then got it on tape
for me. There's a new VH1 commercial that features
Cherry Lips in it. It's just a buch of quick music
video clips of various artists (Lisa Marie, Snoop,
etc.) and for a brief second they do show Shirley from
the Cherry Lips video, which I think is kind of odd
because that video was never released here. In between
the clips there are also flashes of the lyrics that
come up like "Go" and "Baby" and also a "clap" when
the clapping is heard in the song.

April