[Trash-talk] Queen Helen fanclub/fanzines

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Tue May 20 12:24:28 PDT 2003

eek! i think that veganarmand stole my catwoman outfit, and sp*rkle dee is
not here to help produce a new one. so i cannot be swooping in to save
anything at this moment. but soon, if elfie wants, i'll .. i'll ..

well to quote sonny crockett from 'miami vice' :

"you just name the tune, and i'll dance!"

i want to help. but in the meantime, while waiting for elfie's next thoughts
on how to proceed, i will lay low and if time allows, create some TTB comic
adventures for future NGR web adventures (in technicolor scans). i'm trying
not to ramble on trash-talk too much these days. i don't want to bog down
the list with my silliness.

-alan-