[Trash-talk] Queen Helen fanclub/fanzines

Queen Helen fan club garbagefanclub at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 20:09:20 PDT 2003

Well thank you for your messages.... I'm even more surprised now, reading
Abbey's email, because you are not in my database. I mean... I kept asking
Claire if there were any new members, one time she said she had added them,
but apparently not, and I wonder how many more have paid and not received
anything because they are not on the database. I trust Claire completely,
and I know she is trustable for sure, she didnt keep the money for herself,
it's in a special account, but the thing is, I wish she would do what she
had said she'd do!!!

I don't know.... I can't see how anyone can help me because the fanzines are
stuck at Claire's place. Bill has the cds but no money to ship them or buy
the cases, moreover I made a big mistake in the tracklist that I printed, I
realised it only after having sent the cd to some members, and it had cost
us so much  (time and money) I cant print and do them again.... and I'm not
even sure I can do any more fanzines because 1) no money left! 2) record
company is now ignoring my emails completely. Maybe I should write to
Garbage.

The only thing I have ready to be sent to all member is a photo of Shirley.
They could be sent to US members with the cds but it doesnt solve
anything......... damn it.

Elfie