[Trash-talk] ngr: survey/boredom/dont kill me

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 19:57:30 PDT 2003

Thinking back I answered wrong in one of the questions..... About the crush.
While it is true that I don't get crushes (apart from the four people in
Garbage), there is however, a guy I fancy. I had just momentarily forgotten
him when I answered it. To use a Shirley term, I think he "oozes" sex. He's
a fictional character (unfortunately), but that doesen't make him any less
sexy. Smart, determined, honest and fair, I love his black cloak, dark eyes
and most desirable hands (I have a thing for hands). Severus Snape. Head of
Slytherin at Hogworts. Seen Harry Potter recently? I have..... ;) He makes
me think dirty thoughts.

@nette

"I can't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-