[Trash-talk] Queen Helen fanclub/fanzines

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Mon May 19 15:32:57 PDT 2003

Someone in Claire's immediate vicinity, who can reach her location and who
knows her, should work something out with her so that all of the physical
items that you need can be given to them, and then mailed to whoever can
take over for her.

Like me. I'd do it. I'll take over the US mailings if you'd like. I want to.
And Karin already said she'd help me lick stamps.

If there are membership funds that can be accessed, that would pay for your
costs to produce what you have left to do at the moment.

As far as the record label situation, I suppose that you'll have to continue
without their assistance. But if you want to try contacting Garbage, there's
nothing to stop you from trying that! I say "go for it, Elfie!"

You've worked hard on this. This situation is fixable. Thank you for hanging
in there! I'm sending this to the list instead of just replying to you,
because there might be stuff others involved want to read.

I want to add that I've never said anything bad about Claire because I think
her heart is in the right place, as far as the Claire who I've come to know
through trash-talk history. But if she's got stuff going on that keeps her
from being able to proceed, then I just hope that whatever that is doesn't
keep her away from TT forever, and in the meantime maybe we can figure out a
way to make a transition. Do whatever to move into the next phase.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,
Alan

PS : I'm sure that the printing of copies for US mailings could be done if I
just have a master copy to work from. If it's a master that will render the
same printed results as what you get there, then I can surely duplicate it
here on my end. This will allow you to send one small master copy via
postal, and I can take it from there. I've had some experience with a
particular digital copier that allows a print job to be saved .. this would
allow perhaps for the particular issue to be archived for later reprints,
too. Like the whole back-issue thing could be done! Yes yes yes. I'm
brimming over with caffeine-driven excitement and tinglies. I wanna get my
hands dirty, I wanna wear my thong. Oh wait, it's already on, it will
distract me, it will hinder progress - I'm changing into my overalls for
this.