[Trash-talk] Queen Helen fanclub/fanzines

petra petra at p3tra.net
Mon May 12 09:11:38 PDT 2003

Elfie is telling the truth.  I try to help as much as possible.  Even
sent out really cute keychains and pictures and such back late last
year.  :\ A lot of responsibilities was laid upon Claire and there was
no back up.  :\ I hope Claire is fine and everything is well with her
but there should be a passer-oner- of information such as HEY I CAN DO
THE STUFF TOOOOOOOOOOO... lol

Elfie I'm not mad.  I understand... <3 and I enjoy whatever bits and
pieces of QHFC stuff I get.