[Trash-talk] Queen Helen fanclub/fanzines

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Mon May 12 15:18:35 PDT 2003

Thank you, Elfie, for the detailed message! It clears up all of the
questions I think anyone might have had. I'll email you privately with
information regarding the people who've not recieved anything. It's one
person in Canada (Vancouver) and another person from trash-talk who lives in
the DC-Virginia area.

Thanks for struggling onward with things as frustrating as they are. I know
it must be hard to keep your momentum going. And sorry for not sending you
anything .. I will .. I'm a flake.

-Alan-

PS : It was lovely meeting you last year and I miss you :)