[Trash-talk] Super Super Random But Really Important

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 21:49:49 PDT 2003

well bitseach is a little bit obvious... saloppe might be better?

*********
I bit my tongue and stood in line with not much to believe in
I bought into what i was sold and ended up with nothing
**Garbage-Not My Idea**

And it wouldnt be wrong to sing this song to ones you love
I guess I love you (at least I hope I do)
**JJ72 - Glimmer**

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********