[Trash-talk] Super Super Random But Really Important

Rouge Girl HUGH at converyh.freeserve.co.uk
Wed May 7 01:43:50 PDT 2003

Look, its bitseach! the others mean female dog and such. And stop slagging
off Irish! It may be useless, but it sounds pretty!! :) hehe. I do Irish
yay, go me. Even though I'm not the best student at languages, but hell, I
try!
Lou! tutt tutt, learn the following ;
" Labhaoise Nic hÉnri an t-ainm atá orm,  agus tá mé iontach mealltach!"
Anyway, you should all learn Irish, its great, and quite funny at times!
Feicfidh mé níos moille! (see you later)

Wee Lou  ( Lou beag )

aim *lot lizard sarah*
*kinkypalepeppermints at hotmail.com*

" Martha Stewart can lick my scrotum! "