[Trash-talk] some stuff wanted and some stuff for sale

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 21:45:08 PDT 2003

hmm.. i just found 2 stupid girl cds.. the UK ones.. anyone want them? i
just want rid of them! i also *still* have butg - trash 44... and i want rid
of it as well..

what i want are the Uk queer singles as i gave my copies away to a girl who
didnt have them (why i gave her mine i dont know?!) and androgyny cd 1,
because i like begging bone and ive lost the cd..

also if anyone has a copy of muse - showbiz hanging around id love it as ive
also lost mine!

*********
I bit my tongue and stood in line with not much to believe in
I bought into what i was sold and ended up with nothing
**Garbage-Not My Idea**

And it wouldnt be wrong to sing this song to ones you love
I guess I love you (at least I hope I do)
**JJ72 - Glimmer**

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********