[Trash-talk] ARRRRRGH!!!!!! *grrrrrrrrr*

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 19:24:30 PST 2003

>hmm.. id offer you my normal "getting rid of tension" advice.. but then i
>dont really think that would help anyone..
My usual advice is put on music on ultra-loud and jump around screaming my
head off, but I rarely get to do that. If I turn on music on the lowes it
pisses me off cos I can't play it louder and when I play on just above
ultra-low my mum come running in screaming for me to turn it down! The only
place I can listen to loud music and scream is in the car and I can't move
while driving.... Plus my dad's home so I can't use his car, which means I
have to drive my grandmother's car that doesen't even have a hint of a
radio..! God, as time goes by I listen to less and less music.... It makes
me want to cry.
In other words, I'l like to hear your advice...

>btw you should get an lj.. perfect for venting these kinda feelings
What the fuck is that???

@nette

"You want the truth but you look right through it."
-deadwood-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"