[Trash-talk] FUCKING HELL!!! Re: PS!! - Re: *grrrrrrrrr*

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 21:23:24 PST 2003

Oh shit, you understood that?????

Anyway, I've decieded to go see the Jackass show. So when the show is over I
will a) go home, sleep a couple hours, get up for work, or b)go home, make
some food and coffee and go to work and borrow one of their beds, or c) go
home and watch a movie. The point is, I'm going and no one can stop me!
I'm not as angry as I was earlier, tho. Watched a movie that momentarily
took it away.

@nette

"You want the truth but you look right through it."
-deadwood-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"