[Trash-talk] fish on fire.... final issue come on!

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 18:20:06 PST 2003

okay.. you may/may not know about my fanzine fish on fire.. but anyways
whenever this issue - its #7 finally gets off its ass and published thats
it.. no more fofs ever again.. i might do other little things but no more
fish on godamn fire.. i LOVE my little fanzine although it sucks really bad
but i just think - no this is not worth it.. im going to do something else..
i havent got the time or the energy to spend on it but i made my point with
it so now its over..

but im looking for some final articles for the last issue.. so please help!

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********