[Trash-talk] Re: i've never seen these photos before..

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 21:24:08 PST 2003

I agree, Ian, but I doubt anyone on this list would contact her. However,
KEEP THIS SITE AWAY FROM THE OFFICIAL MB, there are some "doubtful"
characters there who I wouldn't trust with this information.

@nette

"You want the truth but you look right through it."
-deadwood-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"