[Trash-talk] Garbage attend Tandem Press wine auction in Madison, Wisconsin

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 28 19:15:21 PDT 2003

In Scotland they were certified whisky drinkers. Butch must have gotten very
drunk cos I spoke to him after the show and he was a real chatterbox..! I
could barely get a word through cos he went on and on. Must admit I was
slightly annoyed.

@nette

"I can't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-