[Trash-talk] Garbage attend Tandem Press wine auction in Madison, Wisconsin

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 29 02:07:27 PDT 2003

It seems to me I read someplace some stuff about Garbage,  whiskey and
touring. And it was non-US. Hmmmm. Can't remember beyond that! But I think
it's fun to read these fan interactions with the band. Butch buzzed and
chattering madly to @nette? I would've loved to have witnessed that
spectacle.

I think Butch called me " duude " the one time we had an exchange. And in
that instance, it was *me* babbling on a mile a minute to *him* (shortly
after being awestruck and smitten wordless by The Queen). He was so fun to
talk to. Very easy-going and just an all-around .. dude!

xo....Alan