[Trash-talk] new garbage article on nme describing album 4

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 28 01:17:23 PDT 2003

or maybe they'll take a cue from tt and call it "bitseach" (re: lauren and
her search for the irish bitch)

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days